- Sony FE 50mm f/2.5 G Lens
- Sony ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH166 Lens Hood
A classic normal focal length prime lens, the FE 50mm f/2.5 G Lens from Sony is characterized by its ultra-compact form factor. The versatile focal length suits shooting everything from street, portraiture, and documentary subjects, and it features an advanced optical design for well-corrected imagery with a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Additionally, the ultra-compact 2.7 x 1.8" form factor makes it effortless to have handy at any time.
The lens design includes an extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements to reduce a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion. The optics are complemented by multicoating that also suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Balancing the optics is an XD Linear Motor system that uses two separate focusing motors to deliver especially quiet, precise, and quick autofocus performance. The lens also sports a dust- and moisture-sealed design to support shooting in inclement conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.5 to f/22
- Asperical and ED Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.8"
- Dual XD Linear AF Motors, Internal Focus
- Focus Hold Button, AF/MF Switch
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.