- Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Canon LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Canon LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Canon R-F-5 Camera Cover
- ER-EOSRP Strap
Impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, the Canon EOS RP offers flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. Featuring a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both stills and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a broad sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported at up to 5 fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable on-sensor phase-detection points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also sports a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. Additionally, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for wireless remote camera control along with direct image sharing to linked mobile devices.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD 1080 Video
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 4779 AF Points
- ISO 100-40000, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity