- Sony FE 35mm f/1.4 GM Lens
- ALC-SH164 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
A classic wide-angle prime with an updated, sleek design, the Sony FE 35mm f/1.4 GM is characterized by its speed and relatively compact form factor. The versatile focal length suits everything from street shooting to landscape and documentary subjects, and the fast maximum aperture excels in low light and for controlling depth of field. Also, as a G Master lens, it features an advanced optical design for well-corrected imagery with a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
Two XA (eXtreme Aspherical) elements and one extra-low dispersion element reduce a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion, and the optics are complemented by a Nano AR II coating that also suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Balancing the optics is an XD Linear Motor system that uses two separate focusing motors to deliver especially quiet, precise, and quick autofocus performance. The lens also sports a dust- and moisture-sealed design and fluorine-coated front lens element to support shooting in inclement conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two XA Elements, One ED Element
- Nano AR II and Fluorine Coatings
- Dual XD Linear AF Motors, Internal Focus
- Focus Hold Button, AF/MF Switch
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm